How I Spent My Perfect Weekend!

Hello readers, how was your weekend? I apologize for not posting these past few days.

Firstly, I was pleasantly surprised by my mum’s visit last week. She informed her daughter only the day before she arrived Singapore from Melaka. As usual, my mum always brings me all the good stuff from Melaka. I’ve received the sweetest mangoes and dragon fruits, the most fragrant Gula Melaka and the tastiest pineapple tarts from my hometown - Melaka. Besides, I am most happy to spend my precious weekend with Mum. It’s been few months since I returned home, and is great to know that they are well.

Lastly, I had the opportunity to meet the owner of the Lazy Jane online shop, and I was delighted to receive a cute “monkey necklace” from her last Saturday. She’s so adorable and sociable; I bet anyone who have had the opportunity to meet up with her will agree with me ☺ I will be sending a secret invitation to her to visit my humble home soon....

Comments

Popular Posts