{Adorissimo!}

I am a big fan of H&M, and am deeply in love with everything they create. They expended their business with lifestyle collections, which was as good as their apparel. Currently, they carry a large variety of trendy lifestyle products with affordable prices. Yesterday, I came across their latest lifestyle collection, which was very much inspired by the Parisian style, and it is driving me crazily in love with the entire collection.

Good news for Europe countries - Austria, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Swedish Finland, Finland, Norway and Denmark. Lifestyle products can be purchased directly from their website. For those living outside the above-mentioned region, you would need to find a friend living in Northern Europe, who would be willing to deliver your online purchased items. This was what I did when I previously shopped for my H&M lifestyle products. A friend of mine was kind enough to order them online and deliver them to me. I hope these lifestyle products would be readily available to everyone soon.








All images sourced from H&M shop online


I found these images from "Shop Image Graphic in Paris" that I personally believed were the inspirations for H&M’s latest lifestyle collection. Each Paris brand packaging is unique and perfect. These were a few of my favorite packaging from the book and these images constantly reminded me of the importance of first impressions in a product. I will definitely adopt that mindset to my online business.








Visit Ladurée shop here










Visit Côté Bastide shop here
Get a copy of Shop Image Graphic in Paris
For Singaporean you may get them at Basheer bookstore

Buon weekend for my readers!!

Comments

Popular Posts