Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thanks Giving

To all readers:
Thank you for your support in helping to spread the word!~

With special thanks to these ladies, the Barter trade was a success!

Million thanks to 
• Juwind (a little step two)
• Tommy (this is naive)





If you have been reading my blog you would know that I started a Barter Trade event last Tuesday. This was my very first experience with barter and charity. I am still in my learning phase, there are still many things which I would need to learn and I thank you for your support in making this Barter trade a success. 

In true honesty, I was only targeting to consolidate a percentage of groceries which was requested by Heart to Heart Service. I was aiming for a 50% barter success and was delighted with a 70%  (which was already considered a bonus). Some traders even contributed additional groceries from what was requested (what else could I ask for?). The remaining 30% was covered by my hubby (wow~ I am the luckiest girl in the world).



No comments:

Post a Comment