Tour In Singapore Part 1 - Kuriya PENTHOUSE

I feel sorry for my readers; I have been so busy last week as my best friend came all the way from Germany to visit Singapore. As usual, I wanted to show him the best places that I’ve been to in Singapore.
I can’t wait to share with you all the places we explored last week.


1st day in Singapore

Kuriya Penthouse serves exquisite Japanese food.
From the welcome drinks to desserts, the chef ensures that they have prepared everything perfectly. And I really have to say that this is the most delicious Japanese food and best customer service that I have experienced in Singapore.



• Image sourced from KURIYA PENTHOUSE

• Welcome drink


• Sweet plum wine


• Sweet tomato


• Mushroom baked rice




• impressive presentation for desserts



• Best fruits i ever had


KURIYA Penthouse
Unit #12-02 Orchard Central
Contact Number: +65 6509 4222
Website: http://www.kuriyapenthouse.com.sg




Comments

Popular Posts