Dressing for a Wonderland

Many people have heard about Elio Fiorucci, but have you heard about Love Therapy also by him? Anyone who loves Amelie Poulain will be crazy in love with Love Therapy.
6 years ago, I was lucky enough to begin my fashion career in Milano, Italy. I remember seeing a very unique and whimsical store near the San Babila station - Love Therapy by Elio Fiorucci. When I entered the store I was surprised a sweet, lovely and romantic fragrant. The interior mirrors a Wonderland.
I spent an hour walking around this double storey store, as I was very inspired by every single detail in the store. This store has designed a series of clothing inspired from a Wonderland. Besides, they also brought in lots of young designers’ clothing, shoes and accessories.
A couple of months later, I was selected to work with them. I was overjoyed when I had the opportunity to work with my favorite brand. If I have the chance , I would love to thank Mr. Fiorucci in person for the most memorable time I have ever had as a designer.

Love Therapy by Elio Fiorucci doesn't offer online shoping at the moment, you may get them at
Galleria Passarella 1
20122 Milano

and selected COIN store in Italy.The store always bring in new stuff all around the world from season to season,limited quantity. So, do remember to visit their store if you're in Milan.






I have gotten all my Melissa shoes from Love Therapy 6 years ago. You may get the latest Melissa collection at your neighborhood.

Comments

Popular Posts