Treasure Hunt - Melaka

I managed to spend an enjoyable time in Melaka last week. As usual, I loved to go around this small town and hunt for vintage goods.
All the items below are purchased from Melaka.


• Vintage Five Rams Alarm Swan Clock


Mum bought an adorable clock for my birthday!



• Vintage Automatic Bracelet Watch


Another gift from mum ☺ I loved the design of this wrist watch, I am thinking of bringing in some of these watches to my Etsy store. Anyone who is interested, please let me know!



• Wood-crafted Bunny Pen




• Vintage inspired Wrapping Paper




• Vintage Picnic Icebox




• Vintage Thermos

Comments

  1. the swan clock is adorable! where did u get the flasks from? we love melaka for its old-world charm and good food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) The flasks are from a relative of mine, she kept them for more than 20 years.

    I would agree because i was raised and born in Melaka and i still consider it is a great place to relax your mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts