Past Image

Today is another adventure day for me as I managed to visit numerous places to gather new information for my online business. One of the places I went to was “Past image” which is located in Excelsior Shopping Centre. It’s my first time visiting this outlet and I am very pleased to discover another new place for antique/vintage lovers.

Willy Ong - the owner of Past Image for almost 20 years was nice enough to let me snap photos of his shop and his precious vintage collections. Everything displayed in the shop is still in working condition and their selling prices are reasonable for collectors. I am sure the average collector will find it hard to return home empty handed.


PAST IMAGE
5 Coleman Street Unit 03-08
Excelsior Shopping Centre
Singapore 179805
Tel: +65 63393985
Email: ptimage2008@yahoo.com.sg
Business Hours:
Mon-Fri 12:00pm-6:00om
Sat-Sun 11:00-4:00pm
Close on Holiday



•I know there are many readers looking for typewriters. Mr. Willy actually has one left for sale and it will cost you SGD80




•I strongly believe Lazy Jane will love to have some of these adorable figurines!



•Retro lemon phone


• Lovely jewelry box for sale






• This 50-year-old fan is still in the working condition, costing a cool SGD200


•I love the details of these ceramic bowls; they exactly the same size as our rice bowls today







Comments

  1. yaa so smart! I love the figurines, just picked up a "house" display box, will be great to fill up the compartments!

    Still dreaming of malacca..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show me! show me!

    We can arrange that, i am still waiting for your orders Mdm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts