Green day

Good Monday readers! I am back blogging again.

How was your weekend? Mine was filled with lots of mix feelings, as my birthday was 2 days before my friend’s funeral. Many thanks to all who sent their regards. I am feeling better now.

I am a big fan of handmade stuff, especially when they are made of vintage or recycled materials.

Osborn/Shoe










All images sourced from Osborn/shoe




Narwhal. Co
• Accessories made of recycled ties










All images sourced from Narwhal.Co



grain design






All images sourced from grain design

Comments

  1. omg lovely osborn shoes..i wish they comes in men sizes.Do you know where can i find them in Asia? - mr popo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that i know, but you can purchase them online.

    Some of the design come in men sizes.
    Please check:
    http://shop.osborndesign.com/sizing
    for the men sizes.
    Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts