Monday, September 6, 2010

Green day

Good Monday readers! I am back blogging again.

How was your weekend? Mine was filled with lots of mix feelings, as my birthday was 2 days before my friend’s funeral. Many thanks to all who sent their regards. I am feeling better now.

I am a big fan of handmade stuff, especially when they are made of vintage or recycled materials.

Osborn/Shoe










All images sourced from Osborn/shoe




Narwhal. Co
• Accessories made of recycled ties










All images sourced from Narwhal.Co



grain design






All images sourced from grain design

2 comments:

  1. omg lovely osborn shoes..i wish they comes in men sizes.Do you know where can i find them in Asia? - mr popo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that i know, but you can purchase them online.

    Some of the design come in men sizes.
    Please check:
    http://shop.osborndesign.com/sizing
    for the men sizes.
    Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete